Derrick Rose #1 MVP Bulls Nation <3
Roses are red…
If I had the chance to go anywhere, I would grab that chance to fly @ Chicago. Buy tickets and go to United Center and watch Chicago Bulls. I want to watch D.Rose playing at the court. I don’t care if they lose or win that game. I just want to watch him. There’s nothing better than that for me. I love them, especially Rose.
ARIES - The Aggressive
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny.. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be ‘Right’. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world.
TAURUS - The Tramp
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!
GEMINI - The Twin
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very Good at confusing people… Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Geminis will not take any crap from anyone. Geminis like to tell people what they should do and get offended easily. They are great at losing things and are forgetful. Geminis can be very sarcastic and childish at times and are very nosey. Trustworthy. Always happy. VERY Loud. Talkative. Outgoing. VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.
CANCER - The Beauty
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. A Cancer’s Love is one of a kind.. Very romantic.. Most caring person you will ever meet in your life. Entirely creative Person, most are artists and insane, respectfully speaking. They perfected sex and do it often. Extremely random. An Ultimate Freak. Extremely funny and is usually the life of the party. Most Cancers will take you under their wing and into their hearts where you will remain forever. Cancers make love with a passion beyond compare. Spontaneous. Not a Fighter, But will kick your ass good if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to!
LEO - The Lion
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Usually happy but when unhappy tend to be grouchy and childish. A Leo’s problem becomes everyone’s problem. Most Leos are very predictable and tend to be monotonous. Knows how to have fun.. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Very predictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.
VIRGO - The One that Waits
Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word.. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. A pushover. Loves to gamble and take chances. Needs to have the last say in everything.. They think they know everything and usually do. Respectful to others but you will quickly lose their respect if you do something untrustworthy towards them and never regain respect. They do not forgive and never forget. The one and only.
LIBRA - The Lame One
Nice to everyone they meet. Their love is one of a kind. Silly, funny and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! However, not the kind of person you want to mess with…you might end up crying. Libras can cause as much havoc as they can prevent. Faithful friends to the end. Can hold a grudge for years. Libras are someone you want on your side. Usually great at sports and are extreme sports fanatics. Very creative. A hopeless romantic.
SCORPIO - The Addict
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want.. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring..
SAGITTARIUS - The Promiscuous One
Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found.. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. A loner most of the time. Loses patience easily and will not take crap. If in a bad mood stay FAR away. Gets offended easily and remembers the offense forever. Loves deeply but at times will not show it, feels it is a sign of weakness. Has many fears but will not show it. VERY private person. Defends loved ones with all their abilities. Can be childish often. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in bed..!!! Not the kind of person you want to mess with- you might end up crying.
CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Grouchy at times and annoying to some. Lazy and love to take it easy. But when they find a job or something they like to do they put their all into it. Proud, understanding and sweet.
Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to win against other signs especially Gemini’s in sports. Likes to cook but would rather go out to eat at good restaurants.
Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart.
AQUARIUS - Does It In The Water
Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind, loves being in long-term relationships. Can be clumsy at times but tries hard. Will take on any project. Proud of themselves in whatever they do. Messy and unorganized. Procrastinators. Great lovers, when they’re not sleeping. Extreme thinkers. Loves their pets usually more than their family. Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter but will Knock your lights out.
PISCES - The Partner for Life
Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the center of attention. Very organized. High appeal to opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily. VERY caring. They always try to do the right thing and sometimes gets the short end of the stick. They sometimes get used by others and get hurt because of their trusting. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good sense of humor!!! Thoughtful. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. Good friend to other but needs to be choosy on who they allow their friends to be.
How to keep A Successful Relationship
- 1. Honesty – This is the cornerstone of any truly healthy relationship. Now, honesty does not mean saying, “Uh, yeah, that dress really does make you look fat,” every chance you get. That’s just a recipe for disaster. However, being honest about money, where you spend your time, and your plans for the future are all examples of honesty that a relationship needs to survive and thrive. Once deception starts to take hold in a relationship, it gets easier and easier for partners to lie to each other. What once started out as a little white lie about a bar tab or where you spent your Saturday afternoon can spiral into bigger and bigger lies. By talking regularly with your partner about the important things in your life, and sharing your fears and concerns, you cement a deeper bond.
- 2. Respect - This one doesn’t just apply to romantic relationship advice, it basically applies to all human relationships: work relationships, family relationships, and your relationship with your significant other. If a deep-seated disrespect is present in a relationship, it cannot continue to grow. Respect is an especially important element for men to feel from their women. Men need to feel respected at home to really feel like a man. Women also need to be respected, of course, and this is especially true of the way in which couples communicate with each other in public. For example, all couples should be very careful not to ‘put down’ or otherwise discount their partner when talking to friends or co workers. This kind of negative talk from a partner can make a man feel less like a man, and will make a woman feel unappreciated and inadequate. However, for some reason we all feel the urge to complain about our partners in public. This is a natural desire, but just be aware of this and remember to respect your partner. A key rule here I like to keep in mind: how would you feel if what you were saying about your partner was to be video taped and played for your Mother? Would you be proud of what you’re saying, or ashamed? Let that be your compass when talking about your partner with others.
- 3. Love – Ah, amore. What an amazingly difficult emotion to define! We all want it and crave it, and we often do some amazingly stupid things to get it, don’t we? Instead of trying to define love here, I want to dispense a few bits of relationship advice here to help you strengthen the love in your relationship. First, you need to say it. You need to tell your partner you love them all the time. Who doesn’t like to hear that they are loved? Second, you need to show it. Saying you love someone a hundred times is not as good as an act of love. This could be something as romantic as buying flowers, or as mundane as getting their car washed. The second example there isn’t as much ‘fun,’ but it’s still and act of love. Third, you must refrain from things that can damage or destroy love. Love is a fragile, living thing, and must be cared for like any other living thing. Cheating, lying, and hurtful words are like poison to a relationship, and can kill that fragile thing we call love.
- 4. Passion - This doesn’t just mean sex, although I’ll bet a dollar that’s what just popped in your mind. You dirty pervert, you. Just kidding, pretty much all of us associate the word passion with love making, whether we admit it or not! While love making and passion are important elements of a successful relationship, passion in a relationship can be expressed in many different ways. Successful couples find ways to be passionate towards each other outside of sex – that may mean being passionate about shared goals, future dreams, or working on something together. This could even mean becoming passionate about getting out of debt, or saving up enough money to go on a great vacation. Finding new things to get excited about is crucial to keeping a relationship going.
- 5. Communication – You may have heard that you have two ears and one mouth for a reason: you should talk half as much as you listen! This is a very true axiom, and you should practice listening more in your relationship. We all want to voice our opinions and be respected, but just remember that when you listen, you are giving your partner the gift of being heard and being respected. Also, when you listen to what your partner says, they will feel much better about themselves and in turn will treat you better and listen to you more. It has to be a two way street, you cannot just listen all the time. However, by paying attention to how to two of you communicate, you can strengthen and deepen your relationship.
- 6. Friendship – Want to know what the best piece of relationship advice is for the long term? Friendship! At the end of the day, what we all really want is a friend to lean on a get us through the tough times this life can throw at us. Sometimes we get so caught up in the drama of your relationships, and it’s helpful to step back and ask ourselves “Would I treat a friend this way?” If the two of you can find some common ground and common interests, that will go a long way towards a happy and fulfilling relationship.
- 7. Understanding – I’m no Saint, neither are you, my friend. That’s part of what makes this human experience so interesting! You need to have understanding and sympathy for your relationship to flourish. life throws lots of challenges our way, and sometimes things aren’t going to go perfectly. This is where understanding comes in. You need to have a level of understanding that things don’t always go perfectly, and if you communicate opening about your challenges, you will strengthen your relationship.